The CIPR Excellence Awards ceremony is always a fantastic event where finalists celebrate their achievements with colleagues and clients.
- Date: Wednesday 6 June 2018
- Venue: The Artillery Garden at the HAC, London
- Time: 18:00 – 00:00
- Dress code: Black Tie.
- Starter: Warm quail salad, charred asparagus, gribiche, saffron aioli
- Main Course: Black treacle cured sirloin beef, pont neuf chips, classic béarnaise sauce, tomato and lemon oil salad, scorched baby gem
- Dessert: Peach melba eton mess – poached peaches, brown sugar meringue, raspberries.
Vegetarian option available on request.
Ticket prices include unlimited house wine, bottled beer (Carlsberg and Becks) and soft drinks.
- £235 + VAT per person
- Table of 10: £2,350 + VAT
- Table of 12: £2,820 + VAT
- Premium Table of 10: £3,045+VAT (includes a cheese board with port, one Magnum of Champagne and premium table positioning)
- Premium Table of 12: £3,390+VAT (includes a cheese board with port, two Magnums of Champagne and premium table positioning)
Tables are assigned to guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you wish to pay by invoice, please click the invoice option on the booking form. All invoices must be paid in full by 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 22 May 2018.
Master of Ceremonies – Jen Brister
Versatile comedienne Jen has performed across the UK and internationally as a solo artist, host and member of sketch groups. Called ‘outrageously funny’ by The Metro, Jen has worked alongside comedy partner Clare Warde to produce the two hand sketch comedy show Reception. This achieved critical acclaim and was applauded by The Times for its ‘bold sketches, surreal ideas and slick banter’.
Jen studied theatre at the University of Middlesex and completed the only stand-up comedy course of its kind in the UK. Her career began on the London comedy circuit and has seen her take her acts to festivals, clubs and events both across the UK and overseas. Having become a regular at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival performing her show Me, My Mother and I and later with joint ventures The One and the Many, she was reviewed by The Scotsman thus: ‘Brister ticks all the boxes – she’s confident, energetic and knows how to deliver a line for maximum laughs’.
Away from the festival scene, Jen has recently appeared on BBC Live at the Apollo alongside Rob Beckett and on the BBC’s satirical sketch show The Now Show presented by Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis. She is a regular host on BBC6 Music, presenting the Weekend Overnights, The Weekend Breakfast Show and stood in for regular hosts Lauren Lavene, Liz Kershaw and Jon Holmes, and starred in Russell Brand’s Radio 2 show Cloud Cuckoo Land.
This year, iprovision – the CIPR’s Benevolent Fund – will again be providing a ‘fun charity casino’. There’ll be four casino tables open for your enjoyment after the awards ceremony, with all proceeds going to iprovision, so please dig deep to help us support this fantastic cause.
Casino chips can only be purchased with “fun money” available on the night, with payment accepted by cash or card.
For further information on the 2018 CIPR Excellence Awards dinner or for booking queries, please contact the team on +44 (0)20 7631 6900 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.