Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy
This award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work over the past three years of a small consultancy - one with an annual PR fee income of less than £1 million.
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2015 and February 2018.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Date of incorporation, number of employees – including executive / support staff – and annual fee income
- Business objectives and analysis of performance against budget over the past three years
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements, including client list growth / retention
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget
Note: This must be a paid-for campaign; not pro-bono work.