What to include
Your entry must be no longer than 1,000 words and address the criteria set out in the category you’re entering. Please look at these criteria carefully when deciding on the appropriate category to enter, as entry categories cannot be changed once judging has commenced.
Please ensure your 1,000-word submission is submitted via our online entry form. Once you’ve selected the category you wish to enter, the text boxes appropriate to that category are displayed on screen. Make sure you correctly input the text of your entry into the relevant fields. Any supporting material – images, press clippings and links to videos – is optional and should be uploaded one PDF document, no longer than 4 pages.
Please ensure you have the following items to upload to your entry:
- Your 1,000-word text only submission, to be entered into the text boxes on the online entry form
- Any supporting material (optional) – such as images, press clippings and video links – should be collated in one PDF document, no longer than 4 pages
- A 30 word summary of your entry, written in the third person (a separate text box will be provided on the entry form)
- One high-res entry image:
- Categories 1-23: a campaign image
- Category 24: a front cover image of your publication
- Categories 25-26: an individual headshot in portrait format
- Categories 27-31: a team photo in landscape format
- One high-res company logo.
Please note: category 24 also requires one or two e-versions of your publication to be uploaded – not hard copies. The maximum file size for each publication upload is 10MB.
The entry form also requires you to write an extremely brief summary of your entry which we’ll share if you’re shortlisted.
We’ll acknowledge receipt of entries by email within a week of the late entry closing date.