Best Use of Content
This award recognises the most original and effective use of content in a successful public relations campaign or project. Content can include, but is not limited to, video, images, graphics, GIFs, blogs, podcasts, publications and articles.
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2017 and June 2018 – judging will be focused on this timeframe.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Brief and objectives
- Rationale behind campaign, including research and planning
- Strategy and tactics, including creativity and innovation
- Implementation of tactics
- Measurement and evaluation
Note: Inclusion of AVEs will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria.
- Budget and cost effectiveness
Note: Failure to include budget figures will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria; per head/reach figures alone will not be accepted.