This award recognises a publication aimed at either an organisation's external audience or internal stakeholders to meet specific public relations objectives as a one-off project or as part of a wider engagement campaign.
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2017 and June 2018 – judging will be focused on this timeframe.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Brief and objectives
Note: Include circulation figures
- Rationale behind publication, including research and planning
- Strategy and tactics, including creativity and innovation
- Implementation of tactics
- Measurement and evaluation, including engagement of target readers
Note: Inclusion of AVEs will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria.
- Budget and cost effectiveness
Note: Failure to include budget figures will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria; per head/reach figures alone will not be accepted.