Issues, Crisis or Reputational Management
This award recognises effective communication in an issues, crisis or reputational management context.
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2017 and June 2018 – judging will be focused on this timeframe.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Explanation of issue/crisis and objectives
- Research, planning and strategy
- Tactics and their implementation, including creativity and innovation
- Demonstrate how negative impacts were avoided, positives achieved and improvements made
- Measurement and evaluation
Note: Inclusion of AVEs will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria.
- Budget and cost effectiveness
Note: Failure to include budget figures will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria; per head/reach figures alone will not be accepted.