Outstanding In-House Public Relations Team
Note: This category is judged by a panel of public relations professionals with no affiliation to the PRide Award regions. Other entries you may have submitted will not be taken into account by this judging panel.
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2015 and June 2018.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Number of staff employed – including executive / support staff – and annual public relations budget, showing areas directly under the control of the in-house team
- Business objectives and analysis of team performance against budget over the past three years
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget.