Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy
Note: This category is judged by a panel of public relations professionals with no affiliation to the PRide Award regions. Other entries you may have submitted will not be taken into account by this judging panel.
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2015 and June 2018.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Date of incorporation, number of employees – including executive / support staff – and annual fee income
- Business objectives and analysis of performance against budget over the past three years
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements, including client list growth / retention
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget
Note: This must be a paid-for campaign; not pro-bono work.