CIPR Excellence Awards Ceremony 2019
The CIPR Excellence Awards ceremony is always a fantastic event where finalists can celebrate their achievements with colleagues and clients.
- Date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
- Venue: The Artillery Garden at the HAC, London.
- Time: 18:00 – 00:00
- Dress code: Black Tie
- Starter: Smoked Ham Hock Terrine – Pea and shallot salsa, minted pea puree, heritage carrots, crackling, pickled mustard seeds
- Main Course: Guinea Fowl – Pea pomme puree, broccoli, heritage carrot, game chips, thyme cream
- Dessert: Roasted Strawberry Bavarois – Dandelion and burdock jelly, black pepper meringue
Vegetarian option available on request. Please inform the CIPR Events Team of any dietary requests in advance – we can’t guarantee any requests made on the night can be accommodated.
Ticket prices include an exceptional three course meal, a sparkling awards ceremony and unlimited house wine, bottled beer (Carlsberg and Becks) and soft drinks (still and sparkling water, elderflower cordial, orange juice, apple juice, coca-cola, diet coca-cola, lemonade and tonic water), as well as plenty of entertainment in the form of charity casino tables (on behalf of our charity partner iprovision), a funfair and a DJ with dancefloor.
- £255 + VAT per person
- Table of 10: £2,550 + VAT
- Table of 12: £3,060 + VAT
- Premium Table of 10: £3,187.50 +VAT (includes a cheese board with port, one Magnum of Champagne and premium table positioning)
- Premium Table of 12: £3,825 +VAT (includes a cheese board with port, two Magnums of Champagne and premium table positioning)
Tables are assigned to guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you wish to pay by invoice, please click the invoice option on the booking form. All invoices must be paid in full by 17:00 BST on Tuesday 18 June 2019.
For further information on the 2019 CIPR Excellence Awards dinner or for booking queries, please contact the team on +44 (0)20 7631 6900 (option 5) or email email@example.com.