Best Use of Influencer Relations
This award recognises the successful use of ethical influencer relations in a wider public relations context that captures the imagination and meets client and/or campaign objectives.
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2018 and February 2019 – judging will be focused on this timeframe.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Brief and objectives
Note: This section is not scored by the judges
- The idea, research and planning
- Strategy, tactics, creativity and innovation
- Ethical considerations, including how the campaign has abided by the CIPR Code of Conduct, ASA Regulations, the CAP Code and Google guidelines
- Measurement and evaluation, including the outcomes achieved via organic and paid-for activity
Note: The inclusion of AVEs will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria.
- Budget and campaign impact, including payments such as gifts and/or experiences in-kind, and influencer expenses
Note: Failure to include budget figures will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria; per head/reach figures alone will not be accepted.