Consumer Relations Campaign
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2019 and February 2020 – judging will be focused on this timeframe.
Entries must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must cover the following criteria:
- Brief, objectives and budget
- The idea, research and planning
- Strategy, creativity and innovation
- Delivery/implementation of tactics
- Measurement, evaluation and impact
Note: The inclusion of AVEs will result in a score of zero for this section of criteria.
Here’s everything you need to know to enter the CIPR Excellence Awards. Links will open in a new tab.