Outstanding In-House Public Relations Team
This award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work of an in-house public relations team over the past three years.
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2016 and February 2019.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Number of staff employed – including executive / support staff – and annual public relations budget
Note: This section is not scored by the judges
- Business objectives and analysis of team performance against budget over the past three years
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget