Outstanding New Public Relations Consultancy
This award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work of a new public relations consultancy since their incorporation - one that has been trading for two years or less.
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2017 and February 2019.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Number of employees – including executive / support staff – and annual fee income
Note: This section is not scored by the judges
- Business objectives and analysis of performance against budget since incorporation, including date of incorporation
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements, including client list growth / retention
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget