Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy
This award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work over the past three years of a small public relations consultancy - one with an annual PR fee income in their most recent financial year of less than £1 million.
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2016 and February 2019.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- Number of employees – including executive / support staff – and annual fee income
Note: This section is not scored by the judges
- Business objectives and analysis of performance against budget over the past three years
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements, including client list growth / retention
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget