What to include
Your entry must be no longer than 1,000 words and cover the criteria outlined for the category you’re entering. Please review the criteria carefully when deciding on which category to enter as categories can’t be changed once judging has begun.
Entries must be submitted on our online entry platform. Once you’ve selected the category you wish to enter, the text boxes related to that category will appear.
You’ll need to upload the following items to complete your entry:
- Your 1,000-word text only submission – make sure you correctly input the text of your entry into the relevant fields
- Any supporting material – images, press clippings and links to videos – is optional and should be uploaded as one PDF document, no longer than 4 pages.
- A 30 word summary of your entry, written in the third person – a separate text box for this is provided
- One high-res entry image:
- Categories 1-25: a campaign image
- Category 26: a front cover image of your publication
- Categories 27-28: an individual headshot in portrait format
- Categories 29-33: a team photo in landscape format
- One high-res company logo.
Please note: category 26 also requires one or two e-versions of your publication to be uploaded. The maximum file size for each publication upload is 10MB.