Small PR Consultancy of the Year
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2019 and June 2021.
Entries must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must cover the following criteria:
- Number of employees and annual fee income
Note: This section is not scored by the judges
- Business objectives and analysis of performance against budget over the last two years
- A brief overview of business / team strategy
- A summary of commitment to CPD and professionalism
- A summary of recent outstanding achievements, including client list growth / retention
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget
Here’s everything you need to know to enter the CIPR PRide Awards. Links will open in a new tab.