Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management Issues, (non COVID related)
Entries must relate to work carried out between June 2019 and June 2021 – judging will be focused on this timeframe.
Entries must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must cover the following criteria:
- Explanation of issue/crisis, objectives and budget
- Research, planning and strategy
- Delivery of tactics, creativity and innovation
- Demonstrate how negative impacts were avoided, positives achieved and improvements made
- Measurement, evaluation and impact
Here’s everything you need to know to enter the CIPR PRide Awards. Links will open in a new tab.