What to include
Your entry must be no longer than 1,000 words and address the criteria set out in the category you’re entering. Please look at these criteria carefully when deciding on the appropriate category to enter, as entry categories cannot be changed once judging has commenced.
Please ensure your 1,000-word submission is submitted via our online entry form. Once you’ve selected the region and category you wish to enter, the text boxes appropriate to that category are displayed on screen. Make sure you correctly input the text of your entry into the relevant fields. Any supporting material – images, press clippings and links to videos – is optional and should be uploaded in one PDF, no longer than 4 pages.
Please ensure you have the following items to upload to your entry:
- Your 1,000-word text only submission, to be entered into the text boxes on the online entry form
- Any supporting material (optional) – such as images, press clippings and video links – should be uploaded in one PDF, no longer than 4 pages
- One high-res entry image:
- Categories 1-25: a campaign image
- Category 26: a front cover image of your publication
- Categories 27-28: an individual headshot in portrait format
- Categories 29-32: a team photo in landscape format
- One high-res company logo.
Please note: category 26 also requires one or two e-versions of your publication to be uploaded – not hard copies. The maximum file size for each publication upload is 10MB.